TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Leslie & Nick
TrailManor Master

Default Four Paws Kingdom Rutherfordton, NC

If you like dogs, you'll love this place www.4pawskingdom.com

Four Paws actually encourages you to bring your dog(s), as there are many things for you and your dogs to do including agility courses, fenced off-leash areas, swimming pond, walking trails, etc. The campground is hosted by an industrious couple that really wants you to have a good time. An innovative feature was the bathhouse (of all things). Five individual bathrooms (like you'd find in a home) were available to the campers. The bathrooms were always spotless. The recent, very warm weather made those showers a popular spot. There was also an indoor dog washing station, and dog grooming areas.

We met my brother and his wife at Four Paws. They are new Casita trailer owners, and were attending a Casita rally. We had the only TrailManor, and attracted several onlookers as we were setting up. A lot of campers had never seen a TrailManor though most had heard of them at some time. The TM proved to be quite a conversation starter

The campground had both pull-thru and back-in sites. Our site was a little on the smallish side, but that's because I had requested to be situated next to my brother's site - there were other larger sites available for the asking. The campground offers free Wi-Fi, cable TV, 50 and 30 amp electric service, water, and sewer connections. They also have cabins, and rental campers available.

This was a neat place that I'd like to visit again.

Nick
Leslie & Nick is offline   Reply With Quote