TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
TM_Matt

Default TV Mount - Show Me Your Hooks

I decided to make my own LCD mount to hang a small 19-22" LCD TV over the bathroom wall. I saw a few threads on here but some didn't have pictures for inspiration.

My main problem is - what kind of hook should I get? It should be non-marring, and secure enough to hold a TV of the size.

My vision is to use two hangers suitable for hanging over the bathroom wall, held together with a a piece of 3/4 cabinet grade ply with an LCD mount (hopefully articulating but that seems to be asking a log) securely attached to that.

I've been to two Home Depots and I can't find anything that says "this is the perfect mount". What say you? Photos are especially helpful.

The local TM dealer has a prefab version for about $80 but I'm hoping to come in well ahead of that.