TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2018, 01:19 PM   #11
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

There used to be a dealer in Tucson, down around Irvington Rd and the Sports Complex. They changed hands at least a couple times, and may no longer be a TM dealer. I used them, twice I think, and FWIW, I do not recommend them. Note that this is not the LaMesa RV Center, about which I know nothing except that they are not a TM dealer. On the other hand, Custom RV is a known-good shop.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 10:02 PM   #12
DanSTL
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_STRONG View Post
Just received an email from TrailManor about the factory pre-season tune-up special.Through the month of February 2009, the factory is offering a discounted lift system tune up on all TM models. The service includes the following:

. Inspection of all lift system components for wear or damage.

. Adjustment of the torsion bars.

. Cleaning and application of rust- inhibitor on the torsion bars.

. Latch adjustment.

. Inspection and cleaning of all seals.

. Corner jack lubrication.

. Brake operational testing.

. Brake and running light testing.

. LP system pressure testing.

Normal charges for the service is $310.00, but if the work is scheduled with an appointment before the end of February 2009. the service is now only $159.00

To take advantage of this offer, all work must be scheduled to be completed by March 2009. Availability is limited so don't delay. It also said that no additional discounts can be applied to this service.

You can call 800-707-7061 or schedule an appointment via email with Ed Lytle at [email protected]

Anyone had a factory tune up recently and is this still what’s offered ? Possibly interested and wondering if anyone has done one recently.
DanSTL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 05:31 AM   #13
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

When this was posted 15 years ago, Trailmanors were built by the original company at the factory in Tennessee. The company has changed hands twice since then, and I have not heard of this offer from the new folks in South Dakota. While you can make arrangements with the SD factory for specific work, I don't think they offer anything like the "package" that was described above. Let us know if you find out differently.

You should probably contact the current Service Department at [email protected] or 605-999-9605 and discuss your specific needs.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote