TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #31
moaboy

I'm fortunate to have a very good dealer close-about 40 miles at most.
I too have not needed to return to him, except i choose to for my first annual, state required RV inspection.
Peace of mind to know he is there, but after 3 years now, I understand why one would not need a TM dealer close, that is not having one close, would not be a deal breaker- especially if the dealer where I initially got my TM, had high quality service.

The TM rep at the Hershey show a couple years ago told me that typical TM buyers are very thoughtful consumers who do significant " due diligence " before they buy. He said their research shows they tend to be " above average" in a number of categories.

Didn't know we were so special eh?
Old 04-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #32
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Just came across this thread.

We purchased a TM 2417 in January, at an RV show. We were (okay I was, not the wife) looking to replace our canvas popup, and I wanted something that 1) had hard sides and 2) could go where our popup went - high up on Forest Service roads in the mountains of Colorado.

I had no idea what was available, but had not seen anything that fit the bill. But, at the show, we saw a TM. Loved the concept! Could not find anything else that came close.

Pricey? Yes, until I looked at canvas popups that had the amenities the TM has. Those canvas pups were $18 - $19k! The 2417 "show price" was not much more, and I got my hard sides, much better insulation (actually, canvas pups have no insulation!), and my wife got the indoor plumbing.

To me, the TM is a wonderful unit. They may cost a little more than a full TT, but to me, the ease of towing, and all the other reasons mentioned above, make it worth the investment. We plan to use it for at least 20 years, so it is a heck of a unit for us.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote