TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
Shandysplace

Default California Chapter of Trailblazers Set Rally Plans for 2010

At the business meeting held at our KOA Petaluma Rally, the California Chapter of Trailblazers put plans in motion for 2 rallys in 2010 following our successful events in '08 and '09 with 31 and 27 TMs attending respectively.

Spring Rally - Petaluma KOA - 4/16-18/2010 Petaluma KOA has reserved 23 sites (all of Rows L&M) with more available if needed. KOA is now accepting reservations for this rally. Just call 1-800-992-2267 and mention California Trailblazers Rally #210175. A $43 + tax 1st night deposit is required. As of this writing Custom RV plans to attend. Their final commitment will come hopefully by late January after they're sure of no 2010 show conflicts. TM models they may bring will depend on their current inventory. Those TM owners who've not visited Petaluma KOA should check www.petalumakoa.com. Sharon Zanassi and Andy Johnson (Shandysplace) Wagonmasters.

Late Summer Rally - Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, CA Wagonmasters Wayne and Jan Beavers (Pop Beavers) are in the process of setting up and selecting the dates for this rally (probably sometime in September). As we all know Pop Beavers is one of TMOs most popular posters, so be sure to check back here often as Wayne and Jan announce the rally details.

Membership in Trailblazers is not a requirement to make a reservation for either Rally.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Petaluma and/or Pismo Beach in 2010.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Tuscany Bandit

Default Pismo Beach Rally

Do you mean http://www.pismocoastvillage.com/ ? I can't find a web site for Pacific Coast Valley RV Resort.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
Shandysplace

Default Correction

Thanks. It should have read Pismo Coast Village RV Resort (corrected). The link is http://www.rvbeach.com/. The Google Map link is http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.95...&z=3&t=h&hl=en and the address is 165 S. Dolliver St., Pismo Beach, CA
Old 10-15-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
PopBeavers

fwiw...

I do not claim to be a popular poster. I only claim to be a prolific poster.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #5
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Count us in for the Pismo Rally for sure.....
Old 10-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
PopBeavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrv View Post
Count us in for the Pismo Rally for sure.....
One of the reasons for holding a California rally around Pismo is to make it easier for southern California to attend. Not just the TM owners, but also Custom RV. It was a long way from Anaheim to Petaluma.

Living in San Jose, and Bay Area traffic being what it is on a Friday night, I can get to Pismo Beach area easier than can get to Petaluma.

Unfortunately, it will be a negative impact for others that live more north than I do. Can't have everything.

They kept trying to put me in charge. I learned a long time ago that my wife volunteers me enough, so I do not do much of my own.

So technically, she is in charge. I'm not sure I believe myself.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
M&M Hokie

We will be sure to make the Pismo event. It is barely a 30 minute drive from the house so it would be a crime for us to miss it.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #8
Bluegrass

We're coming to California for a bluegrass festival in Plymouth on Sept 17 to 19 so if the Pismo rally were scheduled for the weekend before or after, we'd love to join. Not expecting you to schedule around us but thought I'd put in my two cents anyway.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
PopBeavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegrass View Post
We're coming to California for a bluegrass festival in Plymouth on Sept 17 to 19 so if the Pismo rally were scheduled for the weekend before or after, we'd love to join. Not expecting you to schedule around us but thought I'd put in my two cents anyway.

I will pass this on to the Wagon Mistress.