TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-02-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
calypso

Default OR/WA/ID TRAILBLAZERS -- Time to start our own Chapter!!!

I have been working with TrailBlazer officers Ken (President) and Mike (Membership) to try and establish a Northwest Chapter. All we need is five members to start (but the more the merrier!) Please PM me if you are interested. I will also submit an insert for the May '06 Tidings newsletter.

Also, in a previous thread on this subject there was a member from N. California that expressed interest in joining. There is a Southwest Chapter that includes AZ, CA, NV, UY, & NM. However, if you live closer to the OR border -- I see no reason why you couldn't join our chapter (or participate in any rallies).

Thanks...I'll keep those interested posted on the status!

Calypso (Lisa)
Vancouver, WA
Old 03-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

Glenn toyed with this a few years back, and it died out. Maybe it's time has come, but what most wanted then was to see if there could be a non-TrailBlazer get together first to see if everyone liked each other ...and that is where it died.
2016 KZ Spree Connect C250BHS
2003 Chevy Tahoe
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:38 PM   #3
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We'd join - it makes more sense to us to be in the WA/OR/ID section since that's where we end up in the summer more than anywhere else (a lot of the relatives live up there, in all 3 states). It's so hard to get people together for a rally, etc. though...we put on a family reunion in Ventura, CA, a few years back and hardly anyone showed up. However, the ones that did show up had a lot of fun!
Old 03-05-2006, 10:42 AM   #4
calypso

For those of you that have traveled to rallies or group campouts, how far would you be willing to drive? I wouldn't be opposed to trying an informal gathering first, but I'm not sure where to start. As I mentioned in a previous thread, my only experience thus far has been camping in WA/OR State Parks which can be very difficult to book during the summer months (especially if trying to reserve more than one site). Many of the popular locations are already booked solid on the weekends in Jul/Aug. Any advice would be appreciated!
Old 04-18-2006, 01:12 AM   #5
calypso

Bump!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:44 AM   #6
Russ

Yu can count us in if Wyo. is included.
Mobile Mountain Manor Lander, Wyoming
Russ
Old 04-22-2006, 12:51 PM   #7
wwjam

We might be interested in joining. Let us know what we would need to do when you find out. We live in Vancouver, WA.

Thanks,
Jo Ann
Old 04-22-2006, 08:23 PM   #8
Joe

Lisa,
I'm getting ready to send the May Tidings to the printer. Can you send me some info on what your plans are and how you can be contacted.
Joe
my email is [email protected]
Old 04-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #9
Carole

Default OR/WA/ID Trailblazers

We are located near Salem, OR. Very interested in joining a NW chapter. After snowbirding in AZ for 2 months, we feel it is too far to go to Colorado in June.

Let us know, and maybe we could be of help.

Rod and Carole
2619 2004 TM
2006 Nissan Titan
Old 05-04-2006, 11:42 AM   #10
calypso

Sorry...I haven't looked at this thread is a while! I had pretty much given up hope on making this a reality as no one from the Northwest has PM'd me about starting a chapter. A few of you have posted to the thread, but that's about it. The new TrailBlazers membership directory has created a new section for a N.W. Chapter...but it's nothing official. Let me know if you are still interested, and willing to help plan an outing of some kind.