TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2005, 05:15 PM   #1
radiojon

Default FREE XM Satellite Radio for TM Owners!

Hello all!

Once again, I've been given the okay to offer the latest XM Satellite Radio "Friends & Family" promotion to my fellow Trailmanor Owners! Our current program includes a FREE XM Roady XT radio, as well as significant discounts over retail prices of other XM Radios, just for signing up and prepaying for 3 months of service! XM Satellite Radio is PERFECT for TM owners -- both for the long drives to campgrounds all over the U.S. AND for listening inside your TM!

Here's how it works:

* Go to http://friends.xmradio.com

* Use my work e-mail address ([email protected]) as the "sponsor login"

* Click the "I agree to the terms" box

* Start shopping! The FREE XM Roady XT Radio is listed on the second page of radios, but feel free to take advantage of ANY of the great deals!

FREE shipping is also included! But this special offer ends 12/31/05. The website if pretty much self-explanatory, but feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!

Happy Holidays to all!

- Mark ("Jon")
Old 12-14-2005, 06:34 PM   #2
AstroBruce

If I want an XM radio, I'll find it myself, thank you.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Sounds like a pretty good deal if you're in the market for one....I'll check out the website. Our radio stations are so limited here. We get SIRIUS at home through Dish Network and enjoy the variety.

Thanks!

Dee
Old 12-15-2005, 08:34 AM   #4
Bill & Lisa

Thumbs up Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and goodwill to all.

Thank you for providing the opportunity for those who may be interested in purchasing an XM radio information on your promotion or good deal. Much of what gets posted on this website fails to interest everyone but it is safe to say there is something for everyone. The wide variety of interest and ideas offered here is what makes this such a great resource in my opinion. There may be some ideas presented here that not only benifit the reader but the poster as well (custom mods produced by a company you work for etc) but IMHO if it presents me an opportunity to aquire something at a cheaper price than I can find it on my own I have no problem with the poster getting some sort of recognition or reward for letting me know about it. Not everyone will see it that way but for my 2 cents, please continue to post bargins, good deals, etc. so those who chose to avail themselves of them can. I am interested in anything that lets me indulge my hobby/passion and saves me some money!
Old 12-15-2005, 10:32 AM   #5
YWORRYDOG
Site Sponsor

Ditto + keep the information and good deals comming thanks.
YWORRYDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 01:23 PM   #6
aldebnj

Thanks for the offer. I might just do it. I travel quite a bit and get tired of searching for a decent station to listen to in each town.

Al
Old 12-16-2005, 03:27 PM   #7
radiojon

My apologies to anyone offended by thinking I'm "shilling" for the company. It truly is a significant discount over retail pricing, and I honestly believe it's a product that TM owners (or family/friends) would have great interest in and would really enjoy!

Best of the holidays to all!

- Mark
Old 12-16-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
gjc-99

I am very pleased with my XM radio. This is a very good deal! I am only sorry that I bought my second XM last month. This offer is still tempting. Thanks!
gjc-99 is offline   Reply With Quote