TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2004, 01:25 PM   #1
duerrs

Default Prospective buyer with questions

Hello!

I have been lurking around this site for a couple of months now. We are considering upgrading from our pop-up (Coleman Mesa) to a Trailmanor 2720 next spring. We love the way it tows, but are tired of the extensive and time consuming set-up & take down. (Can you belive we are already sick of the set-up & take down after only 2 seasons? )

Anyway, I have a couple of questions. First of all, I have heard some of you talk about an optional lift kit. What is this exactly? I didn't see anything about it on Trailmanor's web site.

Second, does Trailmanor offer a factory receiver hitch for the back of the Trailmanor so that we can install a bike rack? We will only be carrying 2 adult bikes. Currently, we have a roof mount system on our pop-up that works very well. Hauling the bikes is a big concern for us. Do any of you haul bikes, and if so, how do you carry them?

Finally, how easy is the set-up and take down of the Trailmanor, as this is our main reason for upgrading. For those of you who have had pop-up's in the past, is the Trailmanor much easier and quicker?

Thanks in advance for you thoughts!