TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
TxBryant

Default Differences in Older and Newer Models ??

Please help me understand the differences between older Trailmanors and newer ones. I read a few posts, and it sounded like there were differences in design, lift systems, etc...? We are considering a 2005 2619 model but are new to this and don't want to make a decision we regret. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

I'll be honest and say we are somewhat reluctant to buy one since we know what they say about the two days you own a travel trailer or boat. We are weighing that against pros and cons of tent camping or just renting a cabin or small house for extended vacations to the beach, Universal/Disney type trips, or to the beach. We see the possibility of great family time and being able to camp in pretty much all weather.

At a max, the trailer would be used by my wife and kids aged 13, 10, and 10. Do you think a 2619 that we'd really regret buying a 2619 that sleeps six for our family of five?

Thanks!!