TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2003, 01:25 PM   #1
Chris_Bauer

Default TM Spotted 04/21/03 Albuquerque

?Coming back from Las Vegas we spotted a new TM south of Albuquerque (?) near Belen at around 2 p.m.  I say new because it had the roof AC on the front shell.  This is only the second TM we have seen in almost three years of Trailmanoring.  Was that you ;D?
Old 04-28-2003, 05:17 AM   #2
flyday

Default Re: TM Spotted 04/21/03 Albuquerque

Hmmm...wonder who it could have been? We take delivery of our 2003 3023 this week and will be going to NM this summer. Funny thing is, the ONLY TM I've ever seen on the road was in the hill country north of ABQ two summers ago on the way to Chama, NM to ride a steam train (Cumbres & Toltec Scenic RR- 64 mile run along the NM/CO border.. highly recommended!) We almost ran off the road trying to figure out what it was.
That's how I got put on to TMs in the first place. Hmmm... :-/
Old 04-28-2003, 02:32 PM   #3
Chris_Bauer

Whoever it was had a reddish SUV, they went by before I could get a good look.

New Mexico is my kinda state.  They have a flat fee in all state parks and charge 4 dollars for electric.  Leasburg Dam was a cool place and I hope to be a camphost there when I retire ;D.  

Texas state parks have varying fees and charge a 3 dollar per person entrance fee, I think that stinks as one night can cost you 24 dollars.  We use the Texas system a lot as it is near Mexico, but the parks are usually empty.

Old 04-28-2003, 03:47 PM   #4
flyday

Well, you can look for us (the Days) in a little town called Cloudcroft, about 40 miles from Ruidoso. We bought land there last summer and plan on building in the next two years. In the meantime, we'll be checking out the various places to camp in that area. Hope to see you there. 8)
Dick