TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
bfezel

Default Online Survey Now Available

I received a card in the mail yesterday from the TM factory. Not sure where they got my name/address, but suspect it was from the Trailblazers list. They were soliciting the completion of a new online survey. I'm sure that they would welcome the opinions of any and all owners. The survey can be found at www.trailmanor.com/welisten. Took me less than 10 minutes to complete it.

Bill
Old 07-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
agesilaus

I'd like to suggest that people mention the lack of downloadable manuals as one of the things you don't like.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
Bluegrass

I asked them to make a deal with TempurPedic!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
camp2canoe

Personally I'd opt for a Sleep Number inflatable bed! Unfortunately the 48" mattress in our 2619 is an odd size and I've never found any inflatable bed to fit. We make do with 3/4" closed cell foam which we leave on and a pair of 24x2x77" Therm-A-Rest self inflating pads which we can't leave on but which do a dandy job of padding the TV and anything else we leave on the floor. However if you're in to foam there is a place that cuts and covers foam to your specifications: foamproducts.net. I've never priced having a thicker mattress custom cut and covered by them but I'm interested enough that I've had them bookmarked on the computer since shortly after we bought the TM in '05. Hope this helps someone! - camp2canoe
Old 07-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #5
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

In addition to foamproducts.net, you can often find a foam shop in many cities. They make and cut foam for the local furniture people, but I walked in off the street and bought from the one in Phoenix. The advantages of using them are first, that they have a bazillion different kinds of foam, and you can touch and feel them all. Second, they will cut the foam to your specific size, and do it overnight. Third, there is no shipping involved. And finally, being wholesale/industrial rather than retail, they are cheap.

Check the Yellow Pages.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #6
kpierce

Default I guess TM heard enough - Survey closed.

This is what I received today>>>

Sorry this survey has now been closed.

Kevin