TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
jjneff

Default Call Me Family!

We decided to take the plunge!! Thank-you to all who gave their input! and its good to be off the fence. We should be able to pick it up this weekend. Thanks again and I look forward to adding to this wonderful forum in the future!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
CrohnieBoy

Default awesome!!!

Congratulations! I am so jealous. I hope the one I am going to go check out works out. Enjoy.

Brian
Old 10-23-2005, 06:41 PM   #3
BobRederick

jjneff

Welcome to the group. Now comes the fun part. What model & year are you getting? Remember to take you time in the first few setups & breakdowns. Stick your head inside each end of the TM before lowering the shells to make sure everything is down safely.

Enjoy & keep us posted.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:51 AM   #4
Queeniereads

Hooray! Bravo! Welcome to TM! Yeah! At last! Congrats! WOW! Glad you took the plunge! Enjoy! Happy camping! Queeniereads aka Judi
Old 10-26-2005, 12:05 PM   #5
jjneff

Default Well???

I don't know what to say except the sellar must not want to sell to bad!
I was supposed to pick it up this weekend but they have yet to fax me a bill of sale as I have asked for. Communication has been poor at best and if I do not receieve the fax or get a call I will probably wait to find someone who I feel more comfortable with in making such a large purchase! Hope to join soon because I just spent over 400 on a new hitch and brake controller!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:56 PM   #6
jjneff

Default All Set

Picking up on Sunday!! can't wait to get my 3124KS year 200
Old 10-28-2005, 08:19 AM   #7
jjneff

Default I'm gonna name it "Transformer"

Sorry, 2000. Anyway I am ging to name my camper TRansFormer its more than meets the eye!!! Wife is not crazy about it but at least it makes my co-workers laugh. We are planning our first trip in Jan. or Feb. probably to Flordia to swim with the Manatees at Crystal River.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:43 AM   #8
Queeniereads

We named ours IRIS because she was blue inside -- well, actually, I named her -- nice hubby goes along with it. LOL GOod luck and enjoy it!!! Queeniereads aka Judi
Old 10-28-2005, 01:17 PM   #9
jlh29303

Default Don't Wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjneff
Sorry, 2000. Anyway I am ging to name my camper TRansFormer its more than meets the eye!!! Wife is not crazy about it but at least it makes my co-workers laugh. We are planning our first trip in Jan. or Feb. probably to Flordia to swim with the Manatees at Crystal River.
Why wait? You live in Greenville and have all of these great campgrounds along HWY 11. You need to take that baby out for a couple of weekend practice runs before the trek down to Florida,,,,IMHO!

BTW: We also named our TM Transformer. It opens up so much like the action figures of a few years ago. Before the Transformer, we had a 27 ft. Fleetwood travel trailer. We called it The Enterprise. It felt like I was towing the one from Star Trek!
Old 10-28-2005, 08:48 PM   #10
boogerhead

Congrats! you will love it. I agree with those that tell you to get 'practice' before going live. When we first got ours, we kept opening & closing it to show frineds and family and each time I learned a new trick "NOT TO DO". After forgetting stuff, it really helps you to remember the next time, so play with it!