TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2004, 10:02 AM   #1
revmrbill

Default COMPLIMENTS TO THE FACTORY

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE TO POST THIS BUT I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW AND ALSO THE FACTORY THE GREAT SERVICE I AM GETTING FROM THE FACTORY REGARDING ISSUES I HAVE HAD WITH MY NEW 2004 3023 TM. FIRST IT WAS MISSING A STRIP OF THE ADHESIVE BACKED VELCRO HOOK TAPE, CALLED THE DEALER AT EXPLORE USA AND TOLD THEM ABOUT IT, HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM THEM YET ??? ??? ???

CALLED THE FACTORY, TALKED TO ED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE,(HE IS GREAT) TWO DAYS LATER THE VELCRO SHOWED UP ;D ;D

I AM MISSING OR SOME SCREWS HAVE BROKEN ON THE HOLD DOWN LATCHES, AND SOME ARE STRIPPED OUT ON THE WOOD ITEMS, HAVE A LEAKING FRESH WATER FILL HOSE AND THE CITY WATER CONNECTION VALVE DOES NOT CLOSE PROERLY CAUSING THE STORED WATER AND THE WATER IN THE LINES TO LEAK OUT, AGAIN TRIED TO CALL THE DEALER AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN A RETURN CALL FROM THEM, CALLED THE FACTORY YESTERDAY AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION, AGAIN, ED TO THE RESCUE, HE SAID HE WOULD GO TO THE PARTS OFFICE THAT DAY AND GET WHATEVER I NEEDED ENROUTE TO ME ASAP. ;D ;D

EVEN IF WE DO HAVE MINOR SITUATIONS TO OVERCOME WITH THE TM, IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT THE FACTORY IS READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF US.

I HAVE BEEN IN MARKETING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OVER 25 YEARS, AND THERE ARE FEW IF ANY COMPANIES OUT THERE THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE TM DOES. :

MY COMPLIMENTS TO THEM, I WOULD LIKE TO WORK FOR THEM JUST BECAUSE OF THE CARE THAT THEY HAVE FOR WE, THE OWNERS. 8)

TM OWNERS ARE THERE BEST SALESMEN, AND THEY KNOW THAT, AND THEY THEY KNOW THAT A HAPPY OWNER IS PROUD TO RECOMMEND THEIR PRODUCT ;D ;D ;D
Old 07-23-2004, 10:26 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Re:COMPLIMENTS TO THE FACTORY

Thanks for posting this, Mr. Bill. Your experience with the factory mirrors mine - they have been great whenever I have called! My thanks to everyone in Lake City.

Sorry to hear that your dealer has been slow. Fortunately, I have also had good experience with mine. My thanks go to Dana and his crew on Cape Cod. Most owners, I think, share this good experience.

To newcomers or lurkers, this board must occasionally seem like a bunch of complainers. But that is because we are able to go to each other for ideas on how to do things differently, how to customize things to our own particular likes and dislikes, and seek advice on handling the inevitable problems that go with a rolling home. Yes, there are occasional problems that should have been caught by the factory or the dealer, and a little patience is needed. It goes a lot further than an instant dose of vitriol. Nothing is perfect - but as you note, the factory (and the owner pool - us!) deals with virtually all of the questions in a supportive manner. As a result, the majority of posts show a co-operative pool of well-satisfied owners - which is very encouraging to me, and far better than you find on some other owner forums.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 07:31 AM   #3
jlh29303

Default Kudos to TM Customer Service!

My situation is not unlike the previous posts. I picked up my new TM in December and just noticed last week I was missing some nylon washers under the bed assembly and a rubber boot from one of the lift latches. I emailed customer service and got a reply the next day. Good ole' Ed was putting the parts in the mail. Way to go TrailManor!
Old 05-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
jouster

Smile Service is more than expected

We took our used TM to Lake City last week for some repairs. [needed due to abuse of prior owner] Everyone we dealt with was top drawer. Especially Ed Lytle, who I am sure they are not paying enough as he seems to be the chief customer service person.

The repairs were done at what we think is a reasonable cost. They even took pictures of what they fixed to show us!

We took the factory tour and noted some of the new things for 2007, nothing earth shaking, but still improvements.