TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
TheBeeger

Default Trailmanor Factory Service Dept. Closed

I had schedule service Monday 09/12 and received an email from Ed Lytle that the service department was temporarily closed 09-08 until further notice with no mention of when it would reopen. Anybody know why? I tried to call them and an answering machine said they were closed all week for Labor Day.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
Bluegrass

"until further notice" is not a good sign. A planned shutdown would have a opening date.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
Shandysplace

Default TM to reopen Mon. September 12th

Just spoke to Matt Thacker of Custom RV, Anaheim, CA who said TM closed the entire Labor Day week for vacation and normal operations are expected to resume on Monday, September 12th.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
TheBeeger

Yes, I know they closed for the week but if the service dept was going to open back up on Monday they wouldn't have sent me an email saying it was closed until further notice, apologized for any inconvenience, and they would let me know when it would be open again.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:54 AM   #5
Queeniereads

Default Still closed

Hubby drove 700 miles each way to pick up our TM from being repaired
(9/21) and found the place locked up. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. By dint of luck, we managed to contact someone to come unlock the gate, so we have the TM. If they truely want to reopen, I would suggest that they get the true word out to all of us. There is too much guessing floating around on all these sites, and we are their good, solid base of good will -- along with the dealers who are also not "in the know." Time to clear up the FOG, TM. At the very least, you should have one receptionist on duty and your execs should be sharing the duty of one person on duty during business hours. You need to be minding the phones and calling people back, and continuing to build good will.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
Dog Lady

Default MFG Still Closed 10-12-11

I was trying to order parts from a near by dealer in FL and he told me that Trailmanor is still not returning phone calls or answering the dealers calls.
This is not looking good since it has been a month and half already.

Annette