TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2016, 11:25 AM   #1
drverinpa

Default Recirculating toilet in 2417

Hi everyone, I am new to TM, but was scanning some posts for awhile. My question is which I don't know if it has been answered somewhere before or not, if so sorry. I am thinking of a 2417 sometime in the future, not sure how soon or distant. That will depend on $$ situation. But, as in my id I am a disabled local rver in pa and I was wondering if they can put the recirculating toilet in the 2417?, as I do not have the strength to handle the cassette. Also next question is my tv is a 96 plymouth voyager, will that handle the 2417 for 3 or 4 weekend trips? The trips would just be maybe 2 hours at most each way. I know someone will chime in and ask what size engine etc. I am not sure yet as I was supposed to get it a month or so ago, but the garage is dragging their feet with it. I am by no means a rookie to camping. I camped as a child with my dad in an Apache tent trailer.
I tented on my own many years.
I had a 25ft Prowler in the mid 90's that I lived in for 2 yrs. on the river.
Before that I had a teardrop, what an experience that was, first time I empited the black water tank I had a major mess the hose popped off, would remind you of the movie Rv in a way lol. Thanks for the help in advanced. Happy Trails

Tags
2417, minivan, recirculating toilet