TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2022, 07:09 PM   #1
coralcruze

Default Signal lights on 2720 driving me nuts

So on my last trip I had signal lights in the back of my 2720 and then it dropped out when I was leaving the campground. That day it did rain.

MULTIMETER tests voltage at the tow vehicle bargman, no problems there. So I tested the incoming bargman wires (red, brown, green and yellow) behind the ref. and it checks out. This coming week I have to test the wires that exit the right side of the refrigerator going up the support arm however the wires are encased inside a wire mesh sleeve. I am guessing that I will have to cut that and slide it off to check the wires? Then if that area checks out then where do those wires go? Does anyone know? I am guessing behind the crown moulding?

Is there an easy way to find a short to ground? Perhaps a wire tracer device that puts a tone into the wire and trace with the receiving end?

I think this is going to suck for me trying to find where the issue is if it's in the walls. Any advise?
coralcruze is offline   Reply With Quote