TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-17-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
hhoenig

Default Front Upper Cabinets

With storage at a premium in any RV, what is the best way to utilize the upper cabinets on the front shell? They are such an odd shape.
hhoenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:43 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We really don't use ours much, and I kind of forget about them. We do keep dvd's up there (have a couple of boxed sets that we take with us all the time), but that's about it. Seems like they would be a good place to keep extra TP, napkins, paper towels, extra socks, spare eyeglasses, etc, things that you want to bring with you but don't need to always get to. Come to think of it, that would be a great place to keep our heavy coats. I put them in plastic ziplock bags today (that was fun). We don't always need them, but we like to go to the mountains, and you never know what kind of weather you will encounter. I'm glad you brought this up, because I am now thinking about a bunch of stuff that I can put up there. I'm going to go out to the TM tonight and see what else could go there.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:41 PM   #3
fcatwo
Site Sponsor

We hike, bike and jog and see a variety of weather so are overrun with shoes. We keep our hiking boots and rubber moccasins in the front overhead cabinet and our running shoes in the magazine rack on the entrance door. That gets us down to a normal number of other shoes which we keep where normal people keep their shoes.
fcatwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #4
dlkcub

We keep games and extra books etc. in them. Only problem is that they tend to side around during travel.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
amp17408

Default Front Upper Cabinets

I keep extras, like paper towels, toilet paper, bug spray and my cleaning supplies (409 etc.).
Happy Camping!