TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
Sinclue
Site Sponsor

Default Adco covers on sale at Camping World

Has anybody purchased an Adco cover for their unit? In particular I'm looking at something for my '01 2720SL. If you have a cover what size or model is it?
Thanks
Old 09-14-2004, 07:57 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

The Camping World web site is not very specific about sizes, but there have been several threads here that unraveled it. Try the search tool. Alternatively, you can check the Adco web site, which calls them out very specifically.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 05:35 PM   #3
dlajoie
Site Sponsor

Default Cover for 2720SL

We have a 2003 2720SL. We bought the ADCO model # 22071 cover designed for the Hi-Lo camper or for folding campers 20' to 22' 6" long. We joined the Camping World Presidents Club and bought it on sale. The UPS man delivered only a few days after ordering. It fits perfectly over the top corners and rear bumper and has enough looseness to cover the roof A/C unit and still come just to the ground around the edges. It is a little long and the extra length has to be bunched up around the tow hitch. One member on this site described as like wrapping a Christmas present. We live in Maine and I felt obliged last winter to clean the snow off the top only a few times.

DGL
dlajoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 08:04 PM   #4
truesdac

I ordered one of the 16-18 ft models last week from Camping world (SKU # 20642). (Just my luck it went on sale shortly afterward.). It came today. It is an Adco model 12295. I have a 1995 2720SL. I put it on in the semi-darkness and it seems to fit well. Just enough slack at either end to snugly fit over the propane tanks and electric tongue jack in front and the spare tire carrier in back. Vertically, it extends just below the white outer shell and secures with three straps that go under the trailer. Its about a foot above the ground. I'm pretty pleased with the fit. The fitted corners made installation easier than I expected. Note that I do not have a roof-mounted air conditioner.

Charlie
truesdac is offline   Reply With Quote