TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
wwjam

Default Sold TrailManor

Hi Everyone,

I was talking to a friend yesterday while he was cleaning the outside of his fifthwheel, and I noticed that it was getting cleaner and cleaner. He was using Gel-Gloss. I came home and tried it on our trailer. It took the black streaks off with the greatest of ease, plus after buffing it with a clean rag it was all nice and shiny. I don't remember if anyone has posted about the product before, but I hadn't thought of it until now.

We have sold our trailer but the people haven't picked it up yet. The TM has been our first RV experience and we have learned a lot in the last year and a half. I mean a lot. We have loved this forum, we would have been lost without you. We've gotten a lot of help from very wonderful people. I hope you won't mind my lurking around at times just to check up on everyone, because you wil be missed.

In a time when many people are downsizing, we're upsizing, to a fifth wheel. I hope we aren't insane. The gas prices are a little scary. We've enjoyed our TM but I need a walk around bed, and Wayne needs an easier set up because he's having problems with his wrists. We also want to travel more and stay longer, which we want to do in a fifth wheel.

You all are a great bunch of people and it's been a joy to know you. Thank you for all your help and support.

Wayne and Jo Ann
Old 04-20-2007, 07:21 PM   #2
wwjam

Thank you Leon, I will. You have been a lot of help to us, and I'd like to meet you some day. I will be sure to keep a look out for a TM from Texas.

Jo Ann
Old 04-20-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Thanks for the tip on Gel Gloss...I may try it.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:06 PM   #4
BobRederick

Hi Jo An
We chatted a lot last year but haven't done so lately. Sorry to see you leaving the TM and hope you enjoy your new accommodations. It's been good.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #5
wwjam

Hi Bob,

Thank you... It has been a while hasn't it. You've been in my thoughts though. I hope you are doing really well.

Jo Ann
Old 04-21-2007, 01:07 AM   #6
wwjam

Hi countrygirl,

I'm assuming it's safe for the finish, they sell it at Camping World. At Home Depot too. I originally bought it to clean our shower. It not only cleans it leaves a protectant. I was surprised to see how easy it cleaned the black marks off, and all the dirt too.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
ragmopp

I am wondering how this stuff compares to Protectall that Camping World also sells. I have used it (Protectall) and it seems to work pretty well, but if this other stuff works better.... Anyone tried both?

Mike Anderson
Old 04-21-2007, 11:39 AM   #8
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

I have only tried protectall as well...so I am curious if others have tried both.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:50 AM   #9
wwjam

I have not tried Protectall either.