TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
RollingStones

Default Dry Camping Question

Hi Everyone,
We picked up our 02 TM in April. Absolutely loving it. Went to Palomar Mountain (CA) last weekend, what a treat. Being a tent camper for 20+ years we almost feel like we're cheating. Oh yeah, I feel guilty in the hot shower, guilty giving the kids a bath in the lovely 2' bath and mostly guilty when I'm listening to great tunes while cooking chicken enchiladas!
Anywho, we're going to a electric only (no water/ sewer) facility this summer. I have searched 'dry camping' for advise, but it's not on the first page or so. Maybe time for a recap....
As previously mentioned in other posts, the manual is shall we say 'ap cray'? ( Maiden voyage blew the fuse and not a mention in manual as to where the bloody fuse box was). I find it easier to ask the question here and voila... answers abundant.
Looking for all dry camping advise especially re: filling the water tanks and what kind of canisters to use. Oh and those speakers over the bed, where are the wires in our 2002 2619? Over the fridge like the newer models?
Thanks,

Kristin
Oceanside, CA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TM2.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1910   Click image for larger version

Name:	TM3.JPG
Views:	420
Size:	177.1 KB