TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2003, 11:56 PM   #11
Bruce

Default Re: Trailmanor quality and durability

Yes the dealer probably would have repaired the problems but my point was why did they occur in the first place? I think the factory could have paid a little more attention to the interior detail, especially on such a costly product.
  My dealer, the only dealer in the whole state, is in Tampa while I live in Orlando. It was easier for me to do the repairs, especially as they did not all occur at once, than drive 180 miles round trip.

BTW my name is Bruce  
Old 04-03-2003, 01:05 AM   #12
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Trailmanor quality and durability

One thing that this thread has done for me is to reassure me that my TM is not unique!! Thanks so much Bruce.  I have had my TM since the very end of August and it has been to the dealership twice for repairs, which BTW is like yours, an almost 200 mile round trip.  I have found little annoyances with mine since I bought it, but I actually thought it was mostly because it was a show model and had a lot of use at shows. Plus, I figure the design itself might require closer maintenance scheduling. I have nothing that would make me not want a TM, but very good fit and finish is something that I expect quite frankly seeing as the price, I believe warrants it. :-/  
I believe that the TM is one of the greatest engineering designs in modern RVs and I would not own anything else at this point in my life.  ;D  ;D

Larry
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote