TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2007, 11:20 AM   #31
rickst29
yes, they hunt lions.

Talking Yes....

IN A SECOND.

And I'd get the exact same model, with the EXACT same features. The only differences would occur after I got it: (#1) that I wouldn't need to put in an "after-market" stereo (they're now standard); and (#2) I wouldn't have to do lots of long velcro strips to create a better seal between the bathroom walls and the hanging "leather-like" vinyl seal from the roof. (I understand that in current models, the hard-shelled roof goes all the way up.)
Old 08-28-2007, 05:25 PM   #32
Senorsedona

Thumbs up There is no question, YES.

We went from a 38 ft motorhome to a 2720SL. We wanted more storage & counter space, we bought a new 3124KS. Now we are in heaven.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #33
Freedom

I was afraid that when you sold the 2720SL that you would no longer be here. I'm glad I was wrong! Welcome back!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:25 PM   #34
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Senor! Welcome back! I was sorry when you left us "forever", and I'm pleased to look forward to your continuing contributions here.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:45 AM   #35
Senorsedona

Cool Leaving

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. We do love our TM, but we are still selling it. Health problems involved. I was just trying to encourage folks to start enjoying camping.

See Ya!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #36
Freedom

Too bad! I will hate to see you go! Sorry to hear about the health problems. We love Sedona, too, as you obviously do. We are Sunterra members and go to Sedona whenever as we can.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #37
eapple516

We just sold our Trailmanor for the reason that setting up/taking down hassle...having said that, we are a "Senior Couple" and so climbing up and down, etc. got to be a hassle....as far as the quality of the TM, you can't beat it and the ease of towing can't be beat! I would recommend TM to anyone even though we sold ours! It just was a personal decision!
Old 09-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #38
mike-rm-cd

Ponderosa SP and McCall, Idaho were suffering from forest fire smoke and falling ashes. Our new TM was grimey with black, sooty residue. Washed TM and TV in a do-it-yourself, which helped. Am only now finally getting everything clean (we've been home a week). Visited Pendleton, OR, Hood River, OR, Columbia Gorge, and Ike Kinswa SP (WA) on the way home.

TM towed beautifully and worked very well. Mileage was 13. Marathon tires held their 50 psi (I checked every AM). Spacious interior makes the whole trip better. Strongly recommended, but I think all TMs are pretty special.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:43 PM   #39
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragmopp View Post
Countrygirl,

In regards to your need for a cover for the TM. I cannot speak for Florida, as I live on the left coast (Sierras) but the temporary, cloth covered, shelters hasn't worked that well for us. The sun is strong up here and I get 2 maybe 3 years on the cover. The metal is fine it is just that the cover deteriorates, in my opinion, quickly. Also the replacement cost is very high, especially when you have to add the shipping onto it. If I had gotten a metal 'shed' instead I think that by now it would have paid for itself as opposed to the cloth type. Something to think about...

By the way, I KNOW that this isn't a issue for you in Florida, but whenever it snows up here I have to go out a rake off the cover. A metal one (with the appropriate snow load) wouldn't need that.

Mike Anderson

I just found this...thanks for the advice. We are still looking ...no decisions yet.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #40
mike-rm-cd

Just returned from 34 days on the road. Stayed in Visalia, CA, Sequoia NP, Yosemite NP. Left TM in Alameda, CA for a reunion in SF. Then on to Redding, CA, Eugene, OR, Cape Disappointment SP, WA, and then home. Whole trip was great, TM tows absolutely flawlessly - even better than our old ('02) 2720. Mileage a respectable 13-14. Interior space is still the show-stopper. We like the 3326, and highly recommend it

On the other hand, I think more people could sleep in some of the other models.