TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2003, 08:48 AM   #11
chvaka

Default Re:What won you over??

Firefly,

I am new to camping myself. Our first trailer is our current 97 3023. We moved to Utah about a year ago. I rarely ever camped and my wife grew up camping in the mountains etc. We went camping with her Aunt and Uncle and I immediately fell in love with the mountains and camping, cooking outside, etc. Plus my 2 year old daughter absolutely loved it. We decided we needed to get a trailer for the following year. I started researching trailers and knew I would have to get a truck as well to tow it. I just happened to come across the TM website and thought that seemed to be the ticket. I found on the website there was 1 dealer in SLC. So when I called to find out the prices I was a little shocked at the price of the TM brand new. I then asked if they had any used TM's and he said he has only seen 2 used TM's come through his dealership in the last 20 years and the 2nd one just arrived today. My wife and I went and looked at it on a Thursday and bought it that Saturday. Having a trailer that is so light allowed me to buy a 1/2 ton truck instead of something bigger. We have used it twice this year and loved it. It is a cinch to operate, tows like a dream, and has plenty of space. The way this all happened so quickly, I think we were just meant to have a TM. Just like everyone says, this board it fabulous, Jimmy Davis is fabulous, and the TM is fabulous!