TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2006, 01:58 AM   #1
shady44

Default Just discovered Trail Manor

Hi,
I am new to this forum and and found out about the TrailManor trailers from an ad in Camping magazine. I showed my wife the ad and some info from their website and she was immediately hooked on the concept. Before she saw the TrailManor, she was not real interested in a travel trailer but now wants one badly. I have a 1996 GMC K2500 Sierra loaded to the gils with aftermarket stuff, improved brakes, has full towing package, etc. so should be a good rig to tow with. We do a lot of traveling and mostly stay a week in a time share condo somewhere and hotel it the rest of the time and usually are on the road from 3 to 5 weeks a year so this would be great for us. We like the 30 ft model with the one queen and double bed and most of the options. I found a dealer in Anaheim, CA and will go and look there and we are also planning on attending the RV show in Anaheim in January. This is a great site and I will do a lot of research so we get exactly what we want.

Shady