TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #1
Tuscany Bandit

Default SouthWest Trailblazer Club Info Wanted

As a new owner I am looking to join the Southwest Chapter. On their Website there is no contact. Does anyone belong to this Chapter? If so, is there some one I could contact for information?
Thanks!
Jerry
Old 04-27-2005, 08:05 AM   #2
Texasgranny

There is a small group that meets once a year for a trip to "Rocky Point" in Mexico. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the names of that group. The one couple that I knew that was part of that group is no longer listed in the membership list of TrailManor TrailBlazers.

I know that it would be a long way for you to go, but you would be welcome to attend any rally held by any chapter anywhere in the United States.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:17 PM   #3
Senorsedona

Cool Trailblazers

I'm with Tuscany Bandit, I would like to check on a local club in the Southwest area.

Someone should be able to help us.

Jack
Old 04-30-2005, 06:08 AM   #4
Texasgranny

You have the option of starting your own group. I assume that you are members of the TrailBlazers and therefore have a membership roll. All you would need to do is find a nice camp ground or RV park that could accommodate a group, select a date, then invite those people who live fairly close to where you will have the group meet. The first time together should be fairly informal and mostly a time to get to know each other. I would suggest that you plan a "pot luck" dinner for one night. Maybe coffee and doughnuts one morning. Other than that, you should decide if you really want to form an official chapter. If you do, then you should contact the national officers for more information.