TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Trailmanor Elkmont Models
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2010, 11:38 PM   #11
voyager2

We are also pretty happy with our 09 Elkmont. Despite poor calking of the roof panels and a leak thru the tv antenna, both of which I recalked. We just returned from a 2500 mile trip to the UP and the unit performed flawlessy.
I am puzzled by some of the interior material choices and placement of a skylight over the bed however.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #12
Susan Kalow

Default Problem with Elkmont

We have a 2009 Elkmont and do like the trailer-our problem is with Trailmanor. We are having the same issues with the tongue and frame bending and welds breaking that others have had. We've only used this trailer 3 times so I don't know if there will be other issues. It wouldn't surprise me to have other things go wrong, as the Elkmont seems to have many problems. We have been trying to reach someone at the TM factory for weeks with no responses to our emails or voice messages. It is impossible to get through to a human. This is due, I'm sure, to Trailmanor's current closure and "reorganization." We have no dealership in MN. so there is nowhere else for us to turn. Of course, a manufacturing defect is not coverable by insurance. So unless we can get an answer from the factory, we are out a lot of money and have an untowable trailer on our hands. It is disappointing and frustrating to be ignored and to believe that Trailmanor doesn't care to stand behind their product!
Old 09-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
bell
Site Sponsor

Cool My forth Trailmanor

This one (elkmont) was made in early 2010 and it had problems but all rvs have them.They all have them until one stays in them to find and fix them. I love this Bunk House.