TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #21
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

You guys are phenomenal!! We have filled up Row M in almost record time. There are still sites on Row L, so if you are even thinking about going to the first West Coast TM Rally, I suggest that you get your reservation in now.
Shandysplace and I are in regular contact, and if you have any questions of suggestions, please send them along to either of us and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Again, I asked you to show your support for Shandysplace by giving this rally a good turnout and you have stepped up to the task and did it in a way that I knew would catch some eyes. I want to thank each and everyone of you that have made your reservation, and I look forward to meeting the folks I haven't met, and seeing those I haven't seen in a while. You guys are great!
2016 KZ Spree Connect C250BHS
2003 Chevy Tahoe
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:59 AM   #22
Shandysplace

Default Let's Not Forget To Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

Hear, Hear Larry and Veronica, well said and thank you.

On March 29 last year, Wayne and Abbie (loolindsay) started a thread "West Coast Members??" and from that germ of an idea look where we are today not quite a year later!

Brings to mind those words, "this could be the start of something big". It appears we may be headed in that direction.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #23
PopBeavers

I just booked a site for DW and I.

Is someone keeping count?
Old 03-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #24
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

Thumbs up Number 15!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopBeavers View Post
I just booked a site for DW and I.

Is someone keeping count?
To the best of our knowledge you are # 15, that is great! Look forward to meeting you Wayne. I know that Andy and Sharon (Sharon & Andy) were going to go to the KOA today to get a list, so we should have an accurate count this evening maybe.

Again a BIG thanks to all that have reserved to date.
2016 KZ Spree Connect C250BHS
2003 Chevy Tahoe
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:32 AM   #25
Shandysplace

Default We Were Hoping For This One

Yup, Wayne is #15 as we begin to fill Row L. Should that fill up, Rows O, P and Q are in reserve just in case (all full service pull-thrus, but w/o cable). These sites are just to the West of L and M and are gravel (mostly grown thru w/grass).

See attached photos we took yesterday. Left to right: Office & Registration, Row M looking South, Rows O, P and Q to become available when L fully books (20 sites), pool (not heated) and spa (heated), and the Rec Hall Building and Event Tent between Rows L & M containing rest rooms, showers, lounge, laundry, kitchen, rec hall and event tent looking South.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KOA Office & Registration.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	2535   Click image for larger version

Name:	N end Row M looking S.JPG
Views:	319
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	2536   Click image for larger version

Name:	Overflow sites - Full service - no cable Rows O-P-Q.JPG
Views:	315
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	2537   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pool - Spa Heated - Pool not.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	2538   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rest Rooms - Laundry - Kitchen - Event Tent - S end Row L.JPG
Views:	327
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	2539  

Old 03-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #26
Shandysplace

Default Getting Organized

Andy and I are very excited about our upcoming Rally. Yesterday we were on-site with our KOA Event Manager further working out details and taking pictures for the May issue of Tidings.

We were also given the currest list of bookings. All this list showed was the name and site number. Some of you have been kind enough to send us an e-mail that you booked and others have not:

IF YOU HAVE BOOKED A RESERVATION FOR OUR RALLY, PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING:

Name, Street Address, Phone, Fax, E-mail Address and Cell
Make, Model of TM
Make, Model of TV
Number in your party
Site # if assigned

IF YOU HAVE YET TO BOOK, PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION UPON BOOKING W/KOA.

Your cooperation in this regard will be a big help in keeping our Rally well organized going forward.

w/r,

Sharon and Andy
Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #27
SneakyFrog

Finally booked our spot in row L. I'll send you an email and send off my Trailblazers application, Sharon and Andy. How does TM verify our ownership?
Old 03-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #28
Shandysplace

Default TM Ownership

All Trailblazer membership apps/checks go to the factory where I assume they keep records of ownership. Now the tracking of used TM owners is another issue. Then they're forwarded to the Trailblazers Membership person who sends out the club materials.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #29
SneakyFrog

The reason I ask is the membership app just asks for make and model. We bought our's used so I guess they just take our word for it.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #30
2bcs1jrt

I won't be able to attend unfortunately.
I have to go to New York with my dad, a plan he made 2 years ago and although, I am not the big city type, he is very excited about it. I told him we might like to go to Maui with him...how he got NY out of that, I don't know, but now Im stuck. Anyway, I thought I should explain since I live 10 min away.
Sorry I will miss it. Nov. would have worked but the weather is iffier then so I understand why Oct. is more desireable.

Bummed,

Cheri