TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
robertkennel

we plan to attend Robert
Old 08-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #12
Elderdude

We have made our reservations for Oct 2 for two nights. Never been to a rally before.

Art and Barb Terry
V6 with tow package
Elderdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
PopBeavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderdude View Post
We have made our reservations for Oct 2 for two nights. Never been to a rally before.

Art and Barb Terry
We had a great time last year.

You weren't the only local to miss out last year. B and D missed it, but I think they will be there this year.

I still need to book it.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #14
Beak12

Default Koa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandysplace View Post
If you're planning to attend our TM rally on 10/2-4, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know so we can get some sense of the level of participation. Complete registration details are at post #4 of this thread.
Just made the call. We have grandkids in the area so we are arriving a day early and leaving a day later. Looking forward to this. Had a great time last year.

John
Old 08-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #15
PopBeavers

Can someone clarify the procedure, so I don't mess it up and waste time?

It looks like I need to run two different transactions;

1. call the campground (I know where that info is) to reserve the spot, no later than August 31, so I have time.

2. Become a member of the Trailblazers. How do I do that?

Is the sequence of these two events an issue?

I don't think I like that membership requirement. If this becomes a requirement then I won't be back in the future. Becoming a member of a club for the sole purpose of camping with friends I met last year does not sit will we me on principle. The only reason I am willing to spend money for this club is because I will be denied access to the rally if I don't and my interest is high enough to grin and bear it, only because Custom RV will be there and I have a few service/maintenance questions that they MAY be able to advise me on.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #16
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

I don't remember anyone mentioning being a member of the Trailblazers as a requirement for the special price last year, didn't you just have to mention that you were with that group? I think our KOA ValueKard (sp?) is still valid, but maybe it's expired....I'll have to check. Time flies. We only used it once for camping and a few times to dump at the KOA here by our house.

We're also planning on going, again having aging cat issues (DC is 20 now) but I'd really like to be there. Looking forward to some fun times & meeting some other TM owners!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
Shandysplace

Default KOA Petaluma, CA Rally - No Trailblazer Membership Requirement

There is absolutely no requirement to be a member of Trailblazers or to have to join Trailblazers to receive the $39 + tax/nite rally rate. Further, should you decide to come to the rally early and/or leave late, you'll still receive the $39 + tax/nite rate so long as your stay is continuous. Last year quite a few arrived a day or two early and stayed a day or two late--all nites at the rally rate.

Sharon and I started the rally last year and 31 TMers had a great time. I was laid off on 6/25 and with the stresses of that unexpected event asked Ralph Sherer to take over as wagonmaster for this year.

Should anyone desire to join Trailblazers go to http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...azers/Club.htm for complete details. All the benefits and procedures to join are listed there.

This year Custom RV, San Diego is planning on bringing 3 2010 TMs to the rally along with service technicians--hopefully the new Mini, Elkmont and a regular folding model. KOA has generously donated 3 cites for the new TMs.

Hope to see you there.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #18
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We'd like to come, will most likely be making reservations by the 31st.

B & D
Old 09-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #19
PopBeavers

FWIW,

Being the great procrastinator that I am, I did not book until today 9/1.

I still got the same rate.

DW and I will be there Friday through Sunday.

I am hoping to talk to the TM dealer about the tear in my awning and about some chips in the edge of the Formica counter tops.

If B and D make it, my wife is looking forward to playing that silly Choo-Choo Domino game.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #20
Beak12

Any count as of today?????

John