TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2007, 12:45 AM   #1
DiamondBelle

Default Where to buy New Shower curtain?, PLUS??

I have to make my mind up by next week if we are gonna buy this 1997 Tm 2518. But I want to get rid of the yellow tub, sink and get a new tiolet if we get it, where can I find these?? I talked to someone from TM and they said they don't have no parts or anything from any older models, just current models. Where can I go to redo the inside (what kind of place)...? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thx
Old 04-13-2007, 03:40 AM   #2
BrigCA61

I would suggest you call the TM factory and get their advise. I'm sure they are the best to help you with any questions you may have about updating or replacing anything in the TM.

I would also suggest you take a look at CampingWorld... they also have a website online.

I have no experience updating a TM, so I'm sorry but I am no more help, but if I were to consider such a project, that is what I'd do. Good luck!

Have you looked at the How To & Modifications Section here yet?
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...e=2&order=desc
Old 04-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
pbuck1

If it's the appearance of the bathroom tub/sink/toilet you want to change you can get diy plastic paints to change the color and give them a new look. I've seen these used on diy shows on TV for RV renovation. Some paints are two part epoxy based but Rustoleum has a one part paint with a more limited number of colors. http://www.rustoleum.com/product.asp...ct_id=46&SBL=1
Search shower curtain on this site and you'll get a lot of ideas and tips.

Did TM actually say the newer fixtures won't fit in a '97 2518 as replacements? I thought that after the '80s the bathrooms were pretty much all the same at least until the2007 revamp.

- Paul
Old 04-27-2007, 01:42 AM   #4
DiamondBelle

They told me just that they don't make any replacements for older models. Thank you for your responses I really appreciate it!