TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2002, 02:08 PM   #1

Default New TM owner with questions.

Howdy all!  Great board and info around here!  Spent 6 months  looking for a decent used TM and found and bought a 1994 3124 in RI.  My ? is: how do I go about ordering parts direct from the factory?  I want to replace a couple of roof vent/light units.  Dealer in Cape Cod  says they can't get direct replacements as parts are not made anymore.  All the vents I looked at have a fan and light.  I want just a light in the vent.  Anybody know a source/  Thanks much!
Old 09-01-2002, 04:06 AM   #2
Happytrails

Default Re: New TM owner with questions.

Have you tried calling TM directly? I'm sure they'd be happy to help, and they have very decent prices on their parts. I ordered 4 new bumpers, shims, and a plastic door catch and remember paying $3.70 for the shipping, and remember the shipping was more than the parts! That same plastic catch runs $4.50 from camping world. Just give them a call and tell them you want to order some parts, they'll take care of you.

Happytrails......
Old 09-01-2002, 05:53 AM   #3
hal

Default Re: New TM owner with questions.

Our dealer allows us to have our parts shipped with his next incoming load of trailers. (free, free  free).  This is probably one reason our dealere is number one seller of TrailManors in this continent.

Hal
Old 09-01-2002, 01:33 PM   #4

Default Thanks much!

Appreciate the help here.