TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
idaho-steve

Default Camping Map Avatar

I've noticed recently that some members have an avatar in their posts that shows an outline map of the US with the states visited colored in. I think this looks great and would like to add the same to my posts but have been unable to locate the outline map despite my searches here and on the web at large. I know how to add an avatar by going to the CP section and adding a custom avatar but I just can’t locate an outline map file.

As always, your help is appreciated.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #2
Freedom

Are these states people have been to with their TM, or where they've been in their lifetime - whatever the camper?
Old 01-16-2007, 09:34 AM   #3
RCCBV1

I placed the map in the signature, and it only shows the states I have camped with any type of unit I have owned currently or in the past.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:41 AM   #4
Freedom

Towed the camper or camped sounds good to me, Thanks Jim
Old 01-16-2007, 12:28 PM   #5
idaho-steve

Hi Leon

Thanks, I think I've got it now. In my case the avatar represents places I have been with my TM.

In other TM news, I want to comment on the TM community in general. Yesterday, I met another fellow-TM-owner. This time a familiar member to readers of this forum -- Bill of Bill & Lisa from Virginia -- who stopped by to just say hi in person. This is now the third time a fellow TM owner has made the time to come by and chat about the "tips & tricks" of TM ownership. In this particular case I had the opportunity to thank in-person someone who's earlier post had helped me out.

Compared to other forums I occasionally visit, this one is a joy. Well mannered, thoughtful, & constructive. Thanks to all.

Steve
Old 01-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #6
Senorsedona

Thumbs up States we have visited with an RV

I hope this works, I 'm giving it a try.

Jack
Old 01-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #7
Tuscany Bandit

So Jack,
When are you going to Alaska?
Just kidding of course!
We are going to Club Sunterra @ The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort on April 28th for a week...I will have to look you up.
Jerry
Old 01-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #8
Freedom

That's where we bought our Sunterra membership. It's not in Sedona, though, it's about 10+ miles south by Big Park. I think the town is Oak Creek.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #9
Joe

Wow! I was wondering why Bill & Lisa would be in Idaho this time of the year. I finally got to your signature and see that you are in VA Beach. We are in Portsmouth, just a few miles to the west.
Welcome to the Hampton Roads communities.

Joe & Ann
Old 01-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #10
Tuscany Bandit

Jim,
You are right, it is Oak Creek...thanks for the "Heads up".
We bought a property/vacation share at Lawrence Welk Resorts out of San Diego and this will be our first week exchange. May take the second week at either Hawaii or Coeur d'Alene. No TM on these trips, but will sure enjoy going first cabin!
Jerry