TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
anglove

Question How to determine value?

How does one determine the value of a used/preowned TM?

My husband and I are going to view a 1994 3023 TM today that is listed for $7997 with a dealer. It's only been owned by one person and hasn't been smoked in.

Here's a picture of it.
[IMG]http://www.kcrv.com/inventory_detail.asp?formname=new&from=search&curr diid=670339&tab=&site_type=dealertemplate&navigate =true&searchtype=AN&isIFRAME=false&req

I really appreciate everyone's help. I have tried doing a search on the topic, but can't get that feature to work.

Once again, thanks a bunch!!!

Angela
Old 05-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Does anybody besides me think that the NADA values for TM's are lower than what they have been going for lately? I think that with the gas prices going up as they have, TM value has kind of increased, but the NADA values don't reflect this. Of course, really clean used ones usually go for much more than one that has been "well used".

When you put in the "options", you should know that there aren't too many for TM's in that year. Many things are standard, except for the awning, TV Antenna, auxiliary battery, A/C, hanging cabinet, microwave drawer, etc.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:32 PM   #3
USAFCOP

The low book for this one was $5686, Sorry to say for you anglove, but I signed the deal on Saturday, and they are cleaning it up this week. I did get it for less than book.

If you are still looking for one, The Car Show near Fillmore has 2 of them listed on their website, but now pictures.