TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2007, 06:46 AM   #1
Joseph

Default Parts procurment / [email protected]

I have not checked to see if this information is already listed on the boards, but just in case not here it is . . .

I have been trying to get the four black rubber bumpers? that the shells rest on when the unit is closed. Made three calls over the course of the last seven business days and unfortunately could only leave messages on my first two attempts. As dad would say, " the third time is the charm. . ." and I got Adam this morning. During the course of the conversation I asked were there other ways that owners could get parts or get hold of him as I realized that he is busy out on the factory floor much of the time. He shared with me that people could use his email address, [email protected] as it was easier for him to go through emails than to try to get to everyone via phone. He also shared with me that TM is trying ( going? ) to put together an on-line catalog and parts ordering system in the near future. I asked if he knew if this information had been posted on this board and he stated that he did not know. I asked his permission to share this with the group, he agreeded, so here it is. I don't know about you guys but I would love having an online ordering system for TM parts! Hopefully we will see it in the near future.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
jrai57

Default Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info and the e-mail address. Sometimes it is difficult ot get Ed or Adam on the phone. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a catalog
Old 10-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #3
NiceMustang

Lets hope they also get to the point of being able to sell us parts with a credit card vs having to invoice us, then we send them a check, then they ship the parts...very long process in this day and age. Adam is great by the way when you can get in touch with him.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #4
PopBeavers

I am planning on purchasing the new cabinet for over the stove and also the vinyl surround for the rear shell. Just as soon as the budget improves.

Thanks for the update.