TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2002, 01:39 PM   #1
Chris
Site Team

Default I'm still here.  

Hello all,
 Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I am still alive.  I am busy with work and the birth of our baby daughter.  She was born on 9/29, and is doing well.  I don't frequent the board that often as it seems to be running well.  If for some reason you need me, don't hesitate to get in touch.  The [email protected] forwards to my real email, and I do check that every day.  I am glad that you are still keeping this board active.  It's good to see.  I am also glad to see Rick's page and John's page growing.  I have been approached by someone looking to do a TrailBlazers site.  I will host it, but I don't have the time to maintain it.  If someone wants to do that, I will set it up on my site, and we'll link to it from all of the other pages.  I am going to add on an upgrade pack for the board with more icons and smilies.  
Keep in touch, and let me know if you need/want anything on the board.  
Take Care.
Ct..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 05:04 PM   #2

Default Re: I'm still here.

Chris, congratulations on the arrival of the baby daughter.  I know your boys must be having a wonderful time with her!  I have been gone from the board for several weeks now  because of software and ISP problems (my old ISP "disintegrated" and the new one just refused to AUTHENTICATE  me--what a mess!)  Anyhow I am back and ready to continue enjoying this great BB you so kindly provide for us.  I think the Trailblazers forum sounds like a wonderful idea and hope it works out!

PS  We raised 2 girls and they are delightful creatures, I highly recommend daughters--you are about to get a WHOLE NEW VIEW OF THE WORLD!
Old 02-03-2002, 10:56 PM   #3

Default Re: I'm still here.

Chris:
I want to thank you for a great web site. I have learned a great deal from this board. I keep checking at least once a day. Thanks of all the hard work that you put into this site.
THANKS  for a great site.

Phil