TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-01-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Flair-T

Smile Proud 1st time owner

I just purchased a 2006 Trailmanor 2619 today. After months of searching the internet, I found exactly what I was looking for right here in Wichita. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the only one for sale in the entire state of Kansas. My wife and four kids can't wait to hit the road this weekend! Thank you all for the wealth of information posted on this site, your unbridled enthusiaism fueled my desire to become a TM owner! Have a safe and happy 4th!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Congrats on your "new" TM!

Hope you have many, many happy family camping trips in your TM!
Old 07-02-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
DC Randy

Be warned!...you'll be the talk of the campground! I bought mine last fall, and there is never a trip out, that someone doesn't approach and ask about my TrailManor.

You can see them initially walk by as you set up...and then eventually, you'll get them knocking to see inside!

Congrats, be safe, and ENJOY!
Randy
Old 07-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
freein05

The first time we stopped to get gas the man at the station asked my wife what we were pulling. My wife told him it was a travel trailer for midgets.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
PopBeavers

On our trip this weekened, while in slow heavy traffic, the car next to us asked us how we liked the TM, so we gav him the sales pitch while driving down the highway in Sacramento.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
Beak12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopBeavers View Post
On our trip this weekened, while in slow heavy traffic, the car next to us asked us how we liked the TM, so we gav him the sales pitch while driving down the highway in Sacramento.

Hey Pop you even complied with California's new "hands free" communacations good for you. LOL
Old 07-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #7
cstevens

We love our trailManor and so do our grandkids, its a fun trailer. my trouble is I want to go 24/7............. I could live in... C
Old 07-26-2008, 09:12 AM   #8
tdepouw

Default You made the right choice

We bought our unit 2 years ago, when my wife agreed to a 2 week vacation if we could take the dog along. Our third day out we were in cheaha state park in anniston Alabama, and sitting around the evening campfire she next year we could leave the day school gets out. We ending up staying out for 6 weeks and traveled up to Michigan and back to Naples. The next summer was 8 weeks.
Tom & Barb