TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Goodyear Travels

Default Factory Service and Ed Lytle

There's a lot of good reasons to invest in a Trailmanor. The many pro's and a few con's can be easily found in the forum threads. You know --- you can buy a $1,000,000 motor home and still regret your decision if you do not have a service department that stands behind you and their products. I have tested the waters on several occasions always expecting to encounter resistance. I guess we get "gun shy" after so many battles with service departments throughout our lives and we begin to expect the "worst". Well, you won't get the "worst" from the Trailmanor folk --- you'll get the "best". I can't promise that they'll be working under the trailer beside you with a wrench and flashlight, but darn near. You'll hear it again and again in forum threads --- "Ed Lytle and the service department folks are high integrity and the real deal". If you decide on a TM --- don't do like I have done and expect the worst because of past experiences with others. If you have a problem, Relax --- cause a great team has got your back. You'll be motoring down the road in no time. Eric
Old 02-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

This has been our experience as well! We love the TM...this TM family and the support from the TM Mfg!

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #3
mtnguy

Not to hijack a thread, but Adam in parts has been very helpful, also.

Chap
Old 02-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

It is the culture of the whole company. When I was at the factory, I talked quite a bit to Ed, but I also talked to a couple of the engineers, and grabbed a quick conversation with a couple of the assemblers as well. I thought at first that it was just "the Tennessee way", but it turns out the Hulseys have set it up that way, and made sure it stays that way.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
grill-n-go
Site Sponsor

From day one our experience with Ed, Adam and company has been nothing but examplary. They stood behind unfulfilled dealer's promises and have convinced me that when you own a TM you are never on your own. I concur will all of the above.

'03 2720SL
'07 Tundra 4X4
grill-n-go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
wmtire

I can echo the others here with the great service from Trailmanor. I bought a used Trailmanor that had a problem. Bill and Leon suggested here that I contact Ed at the factory for his advice. Ed conferred with his engineers and emailed me some extremely detailed instructions on how to correct it.........on a used unit that was well out of warranty. I can't brag enough on them.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
Shleper

Last summer, my TrailManor had a blowout. It also blew off the grey water and toilet drains. I stopped at a non TrailManor dealer in Bismark, ND. The parts manager called Ed Lydle. Ed faxed a color photo of the parts needed to replace the drains. The parts manager was able to replace the exact drain parts shown in the color photo. Now that is first class service!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #8
grlewis1

Default Factory service

When I received my new TM, one of the interior flaps had a small tear. I emailed Ed at TM and within 48 hours, the FedEx truck was at my doorstep with a brand new Flap... Now that's what I call service after the sell... that was two years and 18 trips ago and my TM is still going strong with no problems... thanks TM...
Old 02-14-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
Brian3023

Default New to TM

I inherited a 1998 3023 when my Dad passed away in November and I pulled it to my home in Texas from Utah. The Trailer had been stored "setup" for the last 2 years so is in need of a lot of TLC.

Is there an official site or phone number to be able to order parts or get "factory" help?

TIA!

Brian
Old 02-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #10
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Try this link from the trailmanor.com site

http://trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Service/Service.htm the phone number is listed as well as the address.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote