TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > TrailManors For Sale > Eastern Region
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2024, 08:35 AM   #1
Expanderoo

Default 2007 TM 3124KB for $5k Lexington, KY - quick sale

I need to sell my TM quickly as I'm relocating out of the country. I live in Michigan and it's currently stored just outside of Lexington, KY. I have some photos but it's priced way below market in order to move it. I need a firm "yes, I'll buy that" and not a "I'd like to take a look." It needs some work for sure and we all know how dealer maintenance goes so it needs to be someone handy enough to do the work themselves (or has a friend that can help).

2007 3124KB w/ stove (some have microwave instead of a stove)
Price: $5,000 (firm)

We live in Michigan but planned on spending a month in Florida this winter. We took our 3124KB down to Lexington, Kentucky, because our storaged in Michigan was for the full winter without access and towing in the snow isn't a lot of fun (we're up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan although this winter has been mild). I am unexpectedly relocating out of the country and need to sell the Trailmanor.

The good:

* brand new Goodyear Endurance tires used for one trip (spare is not changed)
weight distribution hitch
bearings replaced when I purchased it in 2019 and I've kept up on greasing them
* Barker 42 gallon honey wagon plus Rhino sewer hose and another hose to go from camper to the honey wagon
roof vents had the PVC frame and glue redone although one had a minor leak afterwards -- I used EternaBond on that one to eliminate the problem (not pretty but it works great)
* main seam has 6" EternaBond strip on it on both halves
* fridge works great on AC, not tested on propane
* air conditioner works without an issue (original AC unit)
* outside shower replaced with new of same make (original lock reused to keep keying the same)
* camping extras if you want them (but I can't list because we didn't plan on selling and I need to see what is there but we're talking things like plastic leveling blocks, metal hot dog/s'mores skewers, toaster, cooking grate, etc)
spare brand new extra deep cycle battery -- on our trip down, I thought the battery was wearing out but turned out the inline fuse burned up (this fuse needs to be replaced which is bad but on the other hand you get a brand new spare battery)
* small tear in one of the side flaps repaired with clear Gorilla tape
bathtub faucet and shower head replaced within past 2 years

The okay:

* owners before us redid some of the interior in red fabric in a few places (front of the bed area) and removed the original curtains -- I've installed metal strips and we use the red curtains from the prior owner with small clips (the velcro they used didn't stay stuck to the walls)
* counters in good shape besides one or two formica chips on the edge faces
* frame is solid but there is some surface rust due to a winter trip to NOLA for a wedding (same trip that led to awning damage)

The bad:

* awning took a hit when we tried to put it back in a storage unit during the winter -- tight storage unit, not very well plowed area -- it is repairable but parts need to be ordered and the work done
* kitchen faucet center cap has cracked so water leaks here -- it needs to be rebuilt (if you can find the parts) or replaced -- I discovered this on the last trip to Lexington and put a cloth of the top so we could still use it until it was replaced
* gray water tank has a drip -- I think it has the common problem of the bottom center bowing out and needs to be either reinforced or replaced however the drip is fairly slow so it's usable
* bags that seal between the halves needs to be replaced at some point as the fabric is starting to wear/mildew -- it does not leak inside but the fabric is clearly letting water into the inner foam
* bottom of the top half of the door had some wood rot away -- I bought a piece of aluminum square metal to cut to size and install but I haven't yet (temporarily fixed with tape)
* floor in bathroom standing in front of sink feels a tiny bit spongy to me -- it's always felt this way and hasn't gotten worse but I wanted to fully disclose all the known flaws (I am a tall guy so maybe it's normal)
one of the water drain valves needs to be replaced by the outdoor shower (drips)
* crank handle over the front bed to raise/lower the TV antenna needs to be replaced (part is available)
* dining table is not fixed securely to the front interior lower wall (a rivet gun with rivets should be in the camper)
* piece of plastic trim around one of the bathroom walls snapped off
metal trim on bottom right side of the smaller cabinet (that goes over the stove) needs to be reattached
* one of the ceramic insulators on the range for the lighter is chipped and that burner is harder to light (usually use a BBQ lighter, I think it's the back right burner)
* front face of rear cupboard has some wear from movement on the floor when in the down position towing (I think it's the 2-3 inch trim piece at the top)
one of the rubber feet around the mirror in the bathroom is missing -- I put a bit of foam down on the lower collapsed bathroom wall to maintain the offset when closing it up
* 30 AMP plug has some wear however a new replacement is in the cupboard (but that requires cutting off the old one and installing the new one on the end) -- it works just fine just appears to have been overheated at some point

Normally, I would try to fix as much of this as I could and spruce it up a bit before sale but I'm too far away from the camper to do it and we are selling everything.

The price is firm and below market. Please think carefully about the condition of this TrailManor and the location. It is sound however it does need some maintenance and the price reflects that. If you're the kind of person that needs to think about it or wants to dicker over the price, please go with another ad. If I have to, I'll take it back to my family closer to home and deal with it another time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191226_121321.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	22996   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190620_173223.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	22997   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190619_184321.jpg
Views:	61