TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
LifeIsGood

Thanks again everyone for wishing us well. I was tempted to sleep in it tonight but the temps are down in the 20s and very windy. I was going to put my little Charmglow electric woodstove in our new little living room, hook up to electricity from outside outlet of house, bring out a small TV to see how well the antenna works and try out our new bed, which I think is soooo comfortable! I think it feels like a tempurpedic mattress - maybe the mattress is a new improvement? Anyways, I ordered an ADCO cover for it Sunday afternoon from an RV dealership in MA that does not sell TMs but it turned out cheaper than Campingworld even w/the shipping and it came in TWO days! Since we're expecting snow flurries, we decided to cover it up for now. It's really going to be difficult to wait for warmer weather - I'm praying for an early spring! You guys out in Cally are so lucky! I think this TM forum has been one of the most informative sites - love to see so many others sharing their thoughts and knowledge. I am definitely going to become a member to continue learning and sharing. I'll also have to let you all know how we make out on our first voyage - whenever that will be and maybe post some pics, too! Linda
Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 AM   #12
rubydoodle

We just bought a 2004 Trailmanor 3023 for $13,250. It looks like it has never been used, especially the stove. We are so excited. We toured the factory yesterday at Lake City and then talked to the shop foreman at Toyota to make sure our Sienna minivan would be ok for towing. He suggested we put on a transmission cooler and assured us we could tow the camper just fine. We hope to meet some of you on the road! Is there a Trailmanor group that takes camping trips together for the Tennessee area?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:24 AM   #13
camp2canoe

Welcome to TM ownership and to the forum. It sounds as though you made a good deal! You might check out the TM factory website which has a link to the TrailBlazers, the organization of TM owners which is different than this forum. Tennessee falls within the Appalachian Chapter which includes Tennessee. That chapter has a rally October 2-4 at Jellystone Park in Nashville, Tennessee. You are welcome at other Chapters' events and I would note a Charter Chapter "mini rally" in Chatham, Illinois May 16-19 which ties in to several local events - the Highland Games, Old State Capitol Art Fair and a gun show in New Berlin. - camp2canoe