TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2017, 11:12 PM   #1
Broncos91604

Lightbulb Just bought a used 3124 king. Bad news...

Hello everyone. We ended up with a new to us TM, first time we've ever seen one. We knew it needed some work and definitely updated but we were excited. Flash forward to last Friday night when storms started rolling through our area. My wife and daughter go outside to close it back up, this is when things went south. They finally got it rocking to close up and that's when most of the fiberglass peels off one side of the top. Rotten wood laying everywhere. This was the same side a previous owner had used a window AC on. After reading what it costs to repair and deciding we could probably get a brand new camper for that price, we've decided to work with what we have. The "tub" that all of the important parts are in is in great shape. Do you guys know of anyone that has turned that much into a full size camper? I can see it in my head, just looking for some ideas. Sorry for the long post.
Broncos91604 is offline   Reply With Quote