TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
mafuba

Default TM in Ontario Canada

First post! Hi everyone, I'm an American who's been living in Canada for more than a decade. I've been researching trailers for the past couple weeks, and have become a TM addict already. The problem is I can't seem to find any for sale anywhere near me. Has anyone bought, sold, or HEARD OF a TM in Ontario? They seem to be a scarce resource and deservedly so. After spending the last couple of days glued to the computer, I really want a 2720QB. The nearest Canadian dealer seems to be in Quebec, which would be a 7 hour drive for me. Help?
Old 01-29-2015, 05:50 AM   #2
cbossc

Not sure where you are in Ontario, but there is a new TM dealer in Cortland, NY right off of Route 81.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:06 AM   #3
Kwantau
Site Sponsor

The only dealer close to use in Calgary AB was in Saskatoon Saskatchewan called TRX RV. It was a long drive, about 7 hrs. in snowy conditions. We did this twice the first to buy and the second to pick up this unit in March. TM never seems to have spread into Canada even though I think there is a market for them here. My Brother who lives in Edmonton, picked his up in Sedona as he got a better deal last year in the US than buying in Canada. This year with the dollar exchange I don't think that holds water any longer

TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6200 lbs tow capacity, 620 lbs tong weight, V6-3.6 liter gas with factory tow package, Prodigie3 Brake Control, Anderson "No-Sway" Weight Distributing Hitch.

TM 2720, 2011, A/C, Awning, Swingtongue, 40 Gal fresh water, Stove and Sink Cupboards, Radio/CD Player, TV ant., Microwave Oven, Electric Tongue Jack, Black Windows and Frame, and Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
Kwantau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Over the years, this forum has had several short discussions about dealers in Canada, and about importing TMs to Canada. I think that if you use the Search tool on the word "Canada", you will find them.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #5
moaboy

When I first bought my TM at the Hershey, PA show which was about 20 miles from my house and then picked up my TM at the dealer that was at most 40 miles from my house, I never realized how fortunate I was.
Good luck to Canadians looking for TMs. Maybe a trip to the factory in NE Nebraska would be worthwhile?

Tags
canada, ontario