TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #31
daveinfl

I have only had a condensation drip from my AC one time. I believe it was my fault because I had set up in the rain and didn't do a good job of leveling. Once it stopped raining and I re-leveled, the problem went away. When I had the rain leakage around the vents, I went ahead and resealed around the AC anyway. I also then sprayed it with the Rustoleum coating. I hope this helps.
2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
with tow package
daveinfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:55 PM   #32
Kwantau
Site Sponsor

Yes I did get the water dripping into the inside of the trailer from the AC vents. Found out that it was condensation finding itself into the trailer under the seal which was not seated enough against the roof panel. It was not a large amount but it was annoying enough. My repair did fix it.

TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6200 lbs tow capacity, 620 lbs tong weight, V6-3.6 liter gas with factory tow package, Prodigie3 Brake Control, Anderson "No-Sway" Weight Distributing Hitch.

TM 2720, 2011, A/C, Awning, Swingtongue, 40 Gal fresh water, Stove and Sink Cupboards, Radio/CD Player, TV ant., Microwave Oven, Electric Tongue Jack, Black Windows and Frame, and Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
Kwantau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:54 PM   #33
daveinfl

Update on my roof repair. Today we had quite a gully washer here at Tomoka State Park in Florida. I am happy to report that my repair around the vents all held. When we get home I will climb up topside and take a look at everything. But I am really happy with the result of using the Dicor Sealant and then spraying the Rustoleum coating over the top. I will report if I see any changes.
2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
with tow package
daveinfl is offline   Reply With Quote