TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
Dean Robinson

Default Great Experience with TrailManor Service

We purchased a 2011 3124KB last spring. We were only able to use it a couple of times before heading to Ft. De Soto for 10 weeks this past winter. After Living in it for that length of time we had time to go over everything in it. We found 6 or 7 minor issues with it, plus one serious issue -- the door would not shut properly, leaving a one inch gap at the bottom.

After returning home to Tennessee, we made an appointment with the factory through our dealer (Jim Connor at Twin Cove Marine & RV.) Jim took us to the factory and we went over our punch list with Mike. Even though our unit was no longer covered by a warranty, the folks at TrailManor repaired our door and adjusted/fixed everything on our list -- all at no charge. We couldn't be happier with the service we received from TrailManor and from our dealer.

Dean & Judy Robinson
Harrison, TN
Old 05-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
Scott O

Good to hear a positive thread. Human nature as it is, I think we sometimes focus on the negative. Glad you had a good experience.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
knoxjere

Default Quality Control

We purchased our 2012 3023 last July from Jim Conner @Twin Cove Marine. Jim was great to work with. We have had some issues with QC as well. We have had a water leak and have had it back to the factory twice. We still have a leak and will have to take it back again. We live in Knoxville so it is not far for us to go, but the drive there and back twice (soon to be three times) can be costly. Plus, we usually leave it for several days and that means no camping for awhile. We have also had some problems with the door not staying locked between the upper and lower sections. That may have been from not being level enough side to side. Overall, we are pleased with TM and the service we have received from the factory.
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee I6/w/tow package
Prodigy 2 brake controller
Eaz-Lift 1000 lb WDH
After market heavy duty cooling fan
After Market heavy duty transmission cooler
McKesh Mirrors
knoxjere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #14
moaboy

I purchased my 2009.5 2720 new in late 2008 and I am pleased to say had no issues at all. And fortunately since then have had no problems. So TM can hit the mark.
TM should improve their quality control process to help make sure they hit the mark more often.