TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #31
T and C
TrailManor Master

As I posted a year ago, I split one of my wheel well covers. I did a temporary fix with duct tape and that has held since. However, I wanted a new one for cosmetic purposes, so I began to try to get one. I did not work at it with any urgency, just made calls when I thought of it.

First, I thought of calling Trailmanor. But then the company shut down so I figured I was out of luck. Then I heard about the reorganization and reopening, so I waited. Next I read here that dealers were going to handle the parts.

My next move was to call Custom RV in Anaheim. They said that they would order one and give me a call. A couple of months later I called again and was told that the parts would be in in a week.

About a month later I read that the idea of dealers handling parts was not going to work, so it was back to ordering from the company. So last week I put in a call to TM and got a phone message. I then called Custom RV again and talked to Matt.

Matt told me "let me look in the boxes that arrived from the factory last week". He found a set of wheel covers in one of the boxes, so I drove down and picked them up.

The next day I recieved a call from Eddie in parts from the factory in TN. He was very nice as always, and told me that ordering from them was the way to go in the future.

BTW, it isn't hard to tell Eddie grew up in the South. I was born in West Texas and my mom's folks came from East Texas, so it was old home week to be talking to Eddie. If you stand in Marshall, TX and throw a rock, it lands in Shreveport, "Loosiana". An exaggeration? Maybe, but then I was born in Texas.

Tom, aka "Tawmy" by relatives.

TV 2010 F-150 4.6, factory tow pkg, air bags
T and C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #32
moaboy

I ordered a set of hanging brackets for a cabinet last week from Eddy in parts at TM and they arrived likety-split.
Way to go TM! Dealing with "the factory" works for me.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #33
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

I spoke with Ed on Monday and ordered the repair kit for the Hold Down clamp bracket. Asked for 4 of them and I received them on Friday to my door. Fast service and fast delivery. I hope to get to the job later today or next weekend.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote