TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
HIKERZ
TrailManor Master

Trailmanor is still dealing with parts as the parts originate from them. They are just not dealing with customers but instead dealers
Old 02-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #12
guitartom

None,(0) of my calls or e mails have been returned from trail manor re parts. The supposed local TM dealer (Grand AM RV in Mastic NY)likewise has not returned calls or e mails re parts. If this is the new business model , they will go down the tubes again.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:30 AM   #13
HIKERZ
TrailManor Master

i finally worked with a debra lowery at mcd-very helpful and I got my part quickley
Old 02-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #14
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

In my opinion, MCD in Yarmouth, Mass, doesn't get nearly enough credit. Although they are smaller than Custom RV or The Car Show, my experiences with them over the last 10 years have always matched Hikerz' report. Dana and Debra and the rest of the crew run a high-class operation.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
PopBeavers

Thank you for posting this. Many would not have done so. Someday someone else will become interested in these details and they can now find it here instead of calling the factory.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #16
Shandysplace

Default Parts Discounts For TrailBlazers Memberships

We sent the following to the President of TrailBlazers and copied the Eichoffs, Matt Thacker at Custom RV and Ed Lytle and Eddie (Parts) at TM as well as our Forum Moderator:

Are you following this thread on the TrailManor Forum? http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...1203#post91203.

Our concern is that it appears the parts discount as a membership benefit to joining TrailBlazers has been discontinued. This is the main reason we belong. Many of the thread comments are negative regarding getting parts from dealers. We're lucky that our dealer is Custom RV in Anaheim, CA who continues to receive positive marks for the quality of their customer service.

We are having a rally in Petaluma, CA the weekend of April 20th. What can you tell us about the discount or anything else positive we can tell our attendees about the benefits of joining TrailBlazers? Please copy our rally Wagon Master Ralph Sherer in your response.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
Barb&Tim
TrailManor Master

I was questioning this back in December:

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ount#post89139

Would be nice to know!

Tim
Old 02-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
moaboy

Picking up on the R value info, which I have always been curious about, I always thought ceiling insulation is as important as floor insulation-maybe more so, why the emphasis in the TM on a thick floor but not ceiling?
Is it just a height limitation issue?
Old 02-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #19
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaboy View Post
Picking up on the R value info, which I have always been curious about, I always thought ceiling insulation is as important as floor insulation-maybe more so, why the emphasis in the TM on a thick floor but not ceiling?
Is it just a height limitation issue?
I think its more a case of the weight that is put on the floor including us walking on it.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #20
Shandysplace

Default This From Cleo Eichoff

The discount for TrailBlazer members has not been discontinued.

We believed that we would have had the parts out to dealers by now but things have a way of being more involved than one expects - we are getting close though. *But please assure everyone that members of TrailBlazers will continue to get their discount.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Cleo Eickhoff