TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Default Interesting window design

Dear TM Mfg.,

This weekend we saw some interesting camper windows the windows were in a Heartland Edge camper. The Windows are called a Euro Thermal Pane. The window swings up and out to open.

The interior of the window is what is fascinating. Cleans lines!!! No curtains ...no window head rail or the window treatments on either side. A night shade in recessed into the wall and just pulls up to cover the window and snaps into place. The screen is recessed and rolled up above the window and rolls down and snaps into place. Want half screen and half shade...it will do it. Just met them in the middle of the screen or at the height you want and snap them together. Just a simple click.

The exterior of this particular window will not work for the TM windows that are covered by the front section of the Tm when it is in the down position.

What would be cool is for some engineers to design a window that is flat on the outside that also has the night shade and the window screen that is built into it. Then you would have an awesome TM window that could be used throughout the camper

Follow this link to see the Euro Style window in a Heartland Edge camper! Scroll through the link and you will see the windows in different configurations near the end of the link:

http://www.camperdepotrv.com/PDFs/20...tion=downloads

To see some windows that look very similar go to the Kinro Window mfg site and look at their 2800 series the Euro style windows:

http://www.kinro.com/eurowindow.pdf

The window treatments...night shade as well as screen were built into the window we saw in the camper. This link does not mention the screen and shade.

To open the window ...recess the shade and the screen and using the levers push the window out and lock in the open position. Then close the screen so you have no bug problem.

Here's hoping my links work right!!!

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:10 AM   #2
Joseph

Default Like the windows!

The links work and I kinda like those windows! Thanks!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:36 AM   #3
rothko1

This was one of the trailers I was looking into before purchasing my TM. The windows are indeed cool, thanks for the link.
Jim
Old 06-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Nice find! I like these a lot - they add a bit of class, and they don't look like they are heavy. Thanks for posting - and thanks for straightening out the links.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote