TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
glking

Default Thank you for all the helpful information, New TrailManor Owner!!!

Well, after a few months of lurking on this board and gathering all the pros and cons of the Trailmanor, I have finally taken the plunge and ordered a new 2009 Trailmanor 3023. I wanted to thank you all for the information on this board. It was extemely helpful in making my decision. My new unit will arrive in about 3 weeks or so from the factory.

I purchased my new unit from Custom RV in Orange County, CA. They were extremely helpful in every step of the process. Although Matt and Gena (Matts wife I think) were always great about answering my questions, putting together the financing and making me feel like family, the final decision on my purchase was made because of Tommy and another young man (Can't remember his name)in the service department. I have never towed anything before and was awfully concerned about how I would do. Tommy insisted before I made my decision to purchase, that we spend some time actually towing a unit. He and the other young gentleman took shifts over the course of about two weeks allowing me to test drive a 3023 they had on the lot. I am now a pro!!! I can even back it up to where I want it!!!

Thank you all again for all the wonderful information you provide on this board!! Hopefully, I will get to meet some of you at the campgrounds in the near future!!