TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
calauw

Smile Need to understand some options available

HI. I am new to the forum and plan to go and place an order for a 3326 TM tomorrow. My husband and I have decided to take the leap into RV'ing and since tomorrow is my 57th birthday, it's a great day to start a new adventure!

I was on the TM home page and decided to "build a Trail Manor", but I am unsure of what a couple of things are and whether or not I want/need them.

I need to know what a "microwave box/w drawer" is? Is this just a rectangular box with a drawer under it that a microwave can fit in? Is there a particular place it fits in the TM?" Any explanation would be be appreciated.

Also, I need to know more about what the "Rear Bike Receiver" is. Is this a receiving hitch with a bike carrier attached? You can see that I am totally in the dark on what these things are....PLEASE help if you can.

I have enjoyed reading this forum and have made my final decision to purchase strictly due to this forum. The salesperson I am dealing with is very unknowledgeable and we are teaching him.

Any words of knowledge will be considered...Anyone with a used 3326 King out there that is in great condition??????? Please let me know quickly since I am ordering new tomorrow
Thanks for your help.

Cathy
Baton Rouge, La