TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > TrailManors Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2022, 12:26 PM   #1
SuperYooper

Default Looking for a slide out TM

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a tentative compromise with my wife on a new camper as she is not a huge fan of the non air-conditioned canvas pop up we currently have. She desires a hard sided camper but I absolutely refuse to purchase one of those wind walls that reduces your mileage to gallons per mile. We have kids but they are getting older and will either be leaving the nest or not want to go camping as much. I read the stickynote at the beginning, so lets get that stuff out of the way first:
  1. What are you looking for/what has caught your eye?
    TM's with a slide out. Length isn't a huge deal to me but I really don't want beds on either side since the kids aren't going to be with us that often. Its not like the couches don't turn into beds anyway.
  2. Where are you and how far are you willing to travel?
    It would be super nice if I didn't have to drive 2000 miles to get one. Yoopers are pretty used to having to drive to get things though. Great Lakes states would be preferred, Tennessee/Missouri would be about the longest line I could really see myself going. We are traveling to New England in June so I could make an exception for that trip.
  3. What are you willing to spend?
    10-15k is right in my wheelhouse...I wouldn't be opposed to less of course.
  4. What is the best way to get in touch with you?
    Email would be great. [email protected]
  5. Do you have any special requests?
    Lighter interiors, like the tan colors you see on some of the couches and such, are less desirable. Also, no smoking infused smells please.

I've seen in other threads an ask about my TV...no worries, I have a Tundra that can pull just about anything. Pulling trailers and campers is done quite a bit in the UP, so I'm pretty adept at it.

Again, thank you for reading and if I have missed something, please let me know in the comments. Hopefully this forum comes through for me!
SuperYooper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out