TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2001, 02:51 PM   #1

Default kitchen sink improvement

If you want to improve the functionality of the kitchen sink without replacing the entire faucet I have found a company that sells a sink sprayer that attaches to the aerator of the faucet. It makes using the kitchen sink much easier.
http://www.galaxymall.com/virtual/si...yer/index.html.
Old 09-12-2001, 02:51 PM   #2
hal

Default Re: kitchen sink improvement

Brian, if you are referring to the small swivel spray that attaches to the end of the faucet, you are correct in that it is a handy modification.  Ours was obtained at Camping World (have seen them elsewhere also) for about $11.00.

We also swapped out the dual control kitchen faucet for a single lever.  Mixing hot and cold water is so much easier now.  And the next time the faucet is turned on, it is already set for the temperature we want.
Old 09-12-2001, 04:19 PM   #3

This is not a swivel, it is a hose and sprayer that can be turned off. It comes with a scrub brush and you can also add a water filter. We chose just the basic model (without the filter) and are very pleased as it only projects down into the sink less than 3/4". On the web page that I linked, go to the price page and it will show the plain version for $12.95 plus shipping. For us it was money well spent.
Old 03-04-2002, 03:20 PM   #4

UPDATE:
The item I referred to was called a SprayMate and I bought it from a company in Florida called Palm
Gifts. I don't know who manufactured it but I can't find an active link on the web so
they may have failed. Sorry I can't help to locate another. It is a nifty item.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:26 AM   #5

The `galaxy mall' site seems to have gone away and I can't find a sprayer in Camping World's catalog.
However, we just purchased two of the following sprayers; one for home which is working great, and one for the camper which I haven't hooked up yet. It is from www.HomeFocusCatalog.com, is model no. 146818, and is called `Double-jointed Swivel Faucet Head', at $9.99 each.
The double-jointed feature means that you can swivel it all around the sink plus it has two spray patterns; up for splash-free bubble stream, and down for wide-angle spray.
It's worth considering.
Dick_B
Old 01-13-2003, 04:34 PM   #6

The galaxy web site is back up on this item. I was just cleaning up some old browser links and clicked to see what it was and it works again. Thought I would pass it along.
Old 01-14-2003, 12:15 AM   #7
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

Thanks Brian.

I ordered one, it looks like a great addition to the TM.

Do you have one?  

Larry
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 04:34 AM   #8

I did when I had the TM, it was wonderful. The 5er that we have now has a double bowl sink and we have not needed to get another.
Old 01-23-2003, 02:29 AM   #9
Wrench

I'm gonna order one of those.

My sink improvement is one of those in counter soap dispensers. I can pick one up for between $8 and $12 depending on the sale. Once installed, and filled with dish washing liquid, you never need to look for a bottle of soap.
Old 02-08-2003, 03:05 AM   #10
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

I may have been ripped off on this one!!! I ordered one of these through Palms Gifts at the link supplied and I haven't received to date.  I sent emails to all of the email addresses on the site and the "invoice", but they all come back as no good.  I will be following up with my CC company to deny payment on this.  

THIS MAY BE A SCAM.

Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote