TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2004, 10:17 AM   #1
smookie

Default Television Storage

We keep at our TV in the bathtub inside the Rubbermaid plastic step stool when on the road. You need to be sure the tub is totally dry and use a towel to cushion it. Our TV is a 13 inch model. Larger might not work inside the stool. We also bought a small pine cabinet at A.C. Moore, stained it to go with the TM wood color and placed in it the corner of our 2720SL. We moved the chair to be near the door, for better viewing. You get some additional storage inside the cabinet.
smookie
Old 08-30-2004, 04:11 PM   #2
bonzaibeaver

Smookie,

In the background of the picture of the TV cabinet, I can see a shelving unit above the sink. How about posting a picture of it. It looks like something that I'd like to have above my sink.

bonzaibeaver
Old 08-30-2004, 06:17 PM   #3
smookie

Default sink shelf

Hi Bonzaibeaver!
I was trying to post more pix and managed to delete the ones of the TV cabinet. I will try to send you our over-the-sink shelf unit. It is pine, clear-coated with polyurethane and notched to fit over the wall where it jogs to the front shell. It can hold several boxes of wine and then becomes a "wine rack" as well.
I hope I succeed in attaching the picture.

smookie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sink cabinet1.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	474.3 KB
ID:	83   Click image for larger version

Name:	TV cabinet.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	429.1 KB
ID:	84  
Old 08-30-2004, 07:50 PM   #4
bonzaibeaver

Great looking kitchen shelf. This looks like a nice winter time project for me. Thanks for sharing with us.

bonzaibeaver
Old 08-30-2004, 08:34 PM   #5
smookie

Default Sink shelf

I'm glad you like it. We enjoy putting some of our stuff out instead of having to dig around in the cabinets for it. I forgot to mention that my husband put an electrical outlet into it. We plug in the extension cord into the outlet near the TV cable and there are 3 outlets in the shelf for things that don't take lots of power like a table lamp etc.

Have fun making one that suits your own needs!

smookie